Job description / Role
Middle East Executive is a specialist search agency with an impressive reputation for delivering middle and senior management appointments to a range of clients across the whole of the MENA region.
We are currently looking to hire a Recruitment Consultant who would be interested in joining our motivated and friendly team as we look to grow our business. We seek exceptional individuals to help place middle to senior level candidates here in the GCC.
Our current specialist teams are; Food & FMCG | Medical & Healthcare | 3PL Logistics.
As a Recruitment Consultant, you must perform the following duties:
• Building business relationships with current and potential clients;
• Understanding client's recruitment requirements and offering solutions and support
• Conduct meetings with clients by phone, email, and in person
• Sourcing & Headhunting talent in the region and from outside of the GCC.
• Collaborating across the business to identify opportunities for internal progression and the development of your team
• Managing yourself and in the future progressing into a management position, with the ability to manage a team.
We have all the tools you require to be a successful recruiter.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
• You will have full access to our systems.
• You will have full access to all the recruitment tools you need (job boards, etc.).
• You will work for yourself and manage work around your own life, not the other way around!
• Great incentives such as holiday to Thailand/Bali laptops, and phones.
• Uncapped commission on a 50/50 split.
• As this is a 50/50 revenue split business model, to be successful in this role, you must be first and foremost an entrepreneur at heart and have at least 1 years of experience in a 360-degree recruitment role within a recruitment agency.
• This role is for those who can manage themselves and do not need constant direction. If you lack self-discipline, the role wont work for you.
Your monthly income is up to you!
A previous sales track record in the recruitment industry is an essential.
Think this opportunity is for YOU?
Send us your application and we are looking forward to speaking with you!
About the Company
The Middle East Executive Group has become the first choice for industry professionals wanting to work in the Gulf region.
We understand exactly how supply chain performance and sales performance impacts the bottom line and top line of product led businesses and we have the experience, network & expertise to match skilled professionals with exciting new roles that suit their experience, passion and drive in this highly strategic industry.
Our specialist teams internally are;
- Commercial Management & Sales
- Supply Chain & Logistics
- Strategic HR
The industries we focus on are;
- 3PL / Freight Forwarding
- Food & FMCG
- Medical & Pharmaceutical
Ignite Search & Selection
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Human Resources Advisor