Job description / Role
We are looking for an experienced Delivery Consultant to assist our established Recruitment team based in Dubai. With a client base in place, you will assist with recruitment delivery, management of candidate processes and other recruitment administration duties as required, such as referencing and data management.
Ideally you will have recruited in the technology space as this is where most of our roles sit, however you’ll also have the chance to work on both perm and contract roles across Finance, Digital and Sales & Marketing. You will need excellent head hunting and qualification skills to source and attract the best quality candidates.
• Resourcing using LinkedIn, job board advertising and other suitable sources
• Qualification of candidates to identify the best talent in market
• Managing candidate process from CV submission to negotiating offers
• Assist the team with organising interviews & other support as necessary
• Ensure the recruitment system is kept up to date with candidate information
• Providing professional correspondence with candidates
• Liaising with Back office in the UK to complete candidate documentation where appropriate
We are looking for;
• Previous Delivery experience, ideally within Technology Recruitment
• Proven resourcing skills, including use of LinkedIn and other sources
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential
• Self-motivated with a flexible, hands-on approach
• A friendly, professional & hard-working individual
• Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
We can offer you;
• A reputable, long standing, global brand name
• Excellent training & development
• Autonomy & Flexibility
• An experienced, driven & supportive team
• Dual Desk
• Competitive salary, commission & benefits
About the Company
Established in 1987, McGregor Boyall is a global recruitment consultancy providing permanent and contract / interim professionals across a wide variety of disciplines including Technology, Risk, Finance, Compliance, Legal, Marketing and HR & Talent Management. Since our inception, we have built an unrivalled reputation for helping organisations recruit the very best talent to ensure that they realise their business and operational objectives.
Headquartered in the city of London, and with further offices throughout the UK (Manchester, Birmingham, Edinburgh and Glasgow) as well as globally in Dubai and Singapore, we are able to offer recruitment solutions throughout the UK & Europe, Middle East and Asia Pacific regions.
HR Assistant Manager
Big Fish Recruitment
Ignite Search & Selection
Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist