Job description / Role
• Sourcing and attracting candidates by using databases, social media, and job portals.
• Conducting interviews and filtering candidates for open positions.
• Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
• Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives
• Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job portals and social media.
• Screen candidate's resumes and job applications
• Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule
• Minimum 1-year relevant experience required.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong decision-making skills
• Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency-based, stress, etc)
• Proven work experience as a Recruiter in a staffing agency recruiter
About the Company
DPL Group is characterized by quality products, innovative strength and affordability. The pursuit of excellence in all areas is our driving force. The close partnership is the foundation of our success.
DPL Group, is a group of companies with diversified business across the globe. We have served majorly for many years into Pharmaceutical, Consumer Products, Capital Investment, Real Estate, Management Consultancy, etc.
We are convinced that with these strong values we will achieve our goal: we want to be the world leader for quality products and service. Our products, services and availability prove that our client satisfaction is our high priority.
Associate Recruitment Consultant
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Middle East Executive
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Ignite Search & Selection
Manpower Middle East