Manpower Middle East
Job description / Role
Manpower is the world leader in innovative workforce solutions, connecting human potential to the ambition of business. Combining global reach with local expertise - 4,000 offices in 82 countries - Manpower partners with clients to accelerate their business by providing the people and services that raise the quality, productivity, and efficiency of their total workforce.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to focus on growing our specialist recruitment division in the Middle East. This is an internal role within Manpower Middle East which will primarily focus on bringing new qualified permanent recruitment opportunities within any one of the following industries Banking, Finance, Financial services, Insurance and Legal. We invite candidates with a strong sales and business development background from any of the above industries with a passion for recruitment. In addition, should have recruitment experience, account development and account management skills are required.
• Develop a strategic sales plan for the targeted industry and establish client contact plan for all short- and long-term business opportunities.
• Prospecting for new client business by scheduling regular meetings and meeting decision makers and hiring managers to understand their recruitment needs
• Build profitable sales by employing a consultative and creative sales approach tailored to the client’s business.
• Prepare and deliver professional proposals and presentations at both operational and executive level.
• Cultivate existing client relationships to ensure repeat business.
• Track own lead generation and ensure a healthy sales pipeline through the company’s CRM system.
The most important thing is for the candidate to have skills to engage people, the ability to strategize and work towards revenue targets. The candidate must also be resilient, persistent, determined, a great team player with integrity and ability to work with speed.
• Minimum 3-5 years’ delivering assignments to the Banking, Finance, Insurance, Financial Services or Legal industry
• A strong sales & business development skill set
• A good understanding of the staffing and services industry
• Driven individual motivated by sales results
• A self-starter who can spot new opportunities
• Excellent communication skills, written, verbal and listening
• Strong proposal writing skills and ability to engage at C-Suite level
• Internet research skills e. g. Google Deep Search, LinkedIn, etc
• Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office Suite, PC Skills, and CRM
• Good client relationship management skills
• Demonstrated communication & presentation skills
• Collaborative and team orientated approach
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Middle East Executive
Recruitment Consultant - IT Contracting
Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant - HR