Job description / Role
We are looking for a tenacious and experienced Recruitment Consultant to join our non IT Contracting desk. This is a fee-earning sales role and you will inherit a warm desk.
You will be trained and supported by an Associate Business Manager who will guide you to further grow our Non- IT client base. Current clients operate in the Retail sector, Universities, Finance Technology and Management Consultancy.
We currently have a record number of contractors working but there Is plenty of scope for growth within the next 12 to 24 months.
In this role you will be required to:
• Manage and grow your own client portfolio
• Lead by example and influence the development of others
• Source new candidates via a multitude of channels and conduct thorough interviews
• Identify new business opportunities and establish relationships with new clients
• Provide excellent service delivery to your portfolio of established relationships
• Advise decision makers from SMEs to global organisations to help them achieve their business objectives
• Work collaboratively with your team to reach team goals
What you'll need to succeed
• This role requires someone with strong commercial acumen and who can demonstrate this by displaying market awareness and a great understanding of your clients recruitment contracting needs.
• You will be a seasoned ‘hunter’ who thrives on seeking new business and developing strong relationships.
• As an expert in your field, you will lead by example and influence the development of others.
The successful applicant will also need to be:
• Highly motivated and sales driven with a proven track record in recruitment
• At least 1 year of recruitment experience
• Passionate about helping people flourish and achieve their career goals
• Proud of your strong track record of exceeding targets
• Confident to establish new relationships
• Ambitious to achieve results and progress your career
About the Company
Hays is the leading global specialist recruiting group. We are the experts at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide.
Our Middle East office was founded in December 2005, headquartered in Dubai UAE. We deal with clients in the UAE, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and other key areas in the region. Our consultants sector-specific knowledge and unique understanding of the local market allows us to offer an exceptional level of service across all divisions.
We currently recruit for roles in the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Architecture, Banking, Construction & Property, Engineering, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Logistics, Legal, Office Support, Oil & Gas, Life Sciences, Supply Chain & Procurement, and Sales & Marketing.
As part of our continuing expansion, we have opened a dedicated Abu Dhabi desk to further assist with our client needs across the region.
Associate Recruitment Consultant
Ignite Search & Selection
Technology Recruitment Consultant
Talent Acquisition Specialist