Job description / Role
Title: Recruitment Consultant Internship
Location: Business Bay, Bay Square, Dubai
Job Type: Internship
Compensation: Unpaid, with a 3-6 month progression path to an Associate Consultant with a basic salary
Start Date: Immediate
Hours: Sunday to Thursday, 8:30am to 6.00pm
Middle East Executive are a leading recruitment consultancy specialising multiple industries such as; Food & FMCG | Medical & Healthcare | 3PL Logistics. The role would be to assist the Regional Director and Senior Consultant on their day to day task as well develop your own knowledge within the industry.
• Research and develop new potential clients
• Supporting the team with sourcing, selecting and briefing candidates, interviewing and market research.
• Taking Job Briefs from team members for active positions
• Sourcing and screening candidates from the various job recruitment portals
• Updating the records of active candidates on our recruitment database
• Preparing shortlists of candidates for various positions, thereby preparing CV's and accompanying shortlist notes
The Successful Applicant
• Have recently completed their degree.
• Highly competitive
• Outstanding communication skills - verbal and written
• Excited at the prospect of meeting with the regions/world's best organisations and their employees
• Able to multitask and deliver to tight deadlines under pressure
• You think you can sell or have had previous sales experience
• Candidate should be based in the UAE
• Candidate should have a valid residency visa (either parent/spouse/student visa)
What's on offer?
• Full support and training provided
• The chance to work in a team based environment, along with owning individual goals and responsibilities
• At the end of the program there is opportunity to be offered a full time permanent position as a Associate Recruitment Consultant depending on individual results achieved and relevant business requirements.
About the Company
The Middle East Executive Group has become the first choice for industry professionals wanting to work in the Gulf region.
We understand exactly how supply chain performance and sales performance impacts the bottom line and top line of product led businesses and we have the experience, network & expertise to match skilled professionals with exciting new roles that suit their experience, passion and drive in this highly strategic industry.
Our specialist teams internally are;
- Commercial Management & Sales
- Supply Chain & Logistics
- Strategic HR
The industries we focus on are;
- 3PL / Freight Forwarding
- Food & FMCG
- Medical & Pharmaceutical
TGC Consulting Middle East
HR & Admin Assistant
RTC-1 Employment Services
Internship - Recruitment Assistant
Quest Search & Selection