Job description / Role
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. We accelerate organizations' growth by intensely attracting, assessing, and placing specialized expertise in IT, Finance, and Engineering to precisely deliver in-demand talent for mission-critical positions, enhancing the competitiveness of the organizations and people we serve.
Experis is the technical arm of ManpowerGroup – a world leader in employment services for more than 60 years, and a recognised pioneer in the industry.
We are currently seeking an experienced 360 Recruitment Consultant for our IT recruitment division in the Middle East. This is an internal role within Manpower Middle East which will primarily focus on bringing new qualified permanent recruitment opportunities and collaborating closely with the team to ensure candidates are placed as per the client’s requirements.
• Strong business acumen across varied technology specialisms – IT, Telecom, Cybersecurity, etc.
• Strong problem-solving, negotiation and interpersonal skills
• Build profitable opportunities by employing a consultative and creative sales approach tailored to the client’s business.
• Track lead generation and ensure a healthy sales pipeline through the company’s CRM system.
• Cultivate existing client relationships to ensure repeat business.
• Experience in Business Development and Recruitment in the IT sector
• A good understanding of the staffing and services industry.
• Driven individual motivated by sales commission
• A self-starter who can spot new opportunities
• Excellent communication skills: written, verbal and listening
• Collaborative and team orientated approach
• Internet research skills e. g. Google Deep Search, LinkedIn, etc.
• Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office Suite, PC Skills and CRM.
Manpower can offer you:
• A lucrative performance driven incentive plan
• Access to recruitment tools and database
• Structured induction and ongoing learning and development opportunities
• Fantastic internal rewards and monthly recognition program
• An experienced & supportive management team and great work environment
• Private Medical and Life Insurance
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions
Ignite Search & Selection
Talent Acquisition Assistant
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Recruitment & On Boarding Manager (6 Month FTC)