Recruitment Consultant - Legal (In-House or Private Practice)
Job description / Role
As a Recruitment Consultant you will join a discipline with fantastic opportunities for growth across the business, with the aim to play a key role in the ongoing growth through key account management, new client development and internal expansion.
The Middle East is one of the most exciting regions in the world for pace of progression; and opportunities to quickly build a fruitful network as a recruitment professional.
Michael Page has 70+ consultants from 18+ nationalities and cultivates a professional, yet relaxed and fun environment with a supportive leadership team who work hard to ensure the Consultant population have all the tools needed to be a great success in their roles.
You will work on a consultative basis to explore and understand client requirements, then develop tailored recruitment solutions that will support their talent-related needs. You will act as a trusted Advisor and regional subject leader through developing your functional knowledge and building a network of top regional professionals for mutual benefit.
Your role will include:
* Creating client-focussed recruitment solutions through consultative fact-finding.
* Creating a strategic business development plan to build a scalable and sustainable client portfolio.
* Developing, testing and utilising your leadership capabilities to build a successful team.
* Managing recruitment processes end to end with full candidates and client responsibility.
* Achieving monthly, quarterly and annual revenue targets
* Growing the Michael Page brand and developing internal and external relationships
* Ongoing training and development
* Fun culture with a work hard/play hard philosophy
* Tax-free salary and bonuses
* International career opportunities in the future
* Recruitment Consulting experience with Legal professionals (in-house or private practice) or a Legal professional interested in a career change to Recruitment
* Track record of building client partnership relationships and tailoring recruitment solutions to meet the needs of a varied client base
* Demonstrable loyalty and success.
* Track record of building and managing relevant and successful, mutually beneficial relationships
* Genuine leadership skills with ability and desire to take on a bigger role in the future
* Excellent time management and organisational skills
* Collaborative approach with a passion for delivering top quality service
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Recruitment Consultant - IT Contracting
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Middle East Executive