Job description / Role
We are currently looking to recruit within our Procurement and Supply Chain team for the Saudi market. With expertise across the UAE and the Northern Gulf, with a team dedicated to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, we are seeking driven individuals to join our Saudi Arabia with a proven track record in agency recruitment within the Middle East or strong Business development experience.
PageGroup Changes Lives for People through Creating Opportunity to Reach Potential
PageGroup was established in the United Kingdom in 1976. Since this time, we have grown to be one of the world's most successful recruitment organisations. Listed on the London Stock Exchange as a FTSE 250 company, we currently employ over 6000 staff with 170+ office locations in 37 countries. Michael Page Middle East recruit at all levels of experience from graduate with 2-3 years experience through to Director level in the following areas; Banking & Financial Services, Digital, Engineering & Manufacturing, Executive Search, Finance & Accounting, Health care, Human Resources, Legal, Marketing, Office Support, Procurement & Supply Chain, Property & Construction, Retail, Sales, Technology
Joining an office with a leadership team with well over 40 years of recruitment experience between them, you will have responsibility for further building our brand, taking on a 360 recruitment role. You will have responsibility for both managing existing client relationships, ensuring the best quality of service, as well as building your own business and expanding or network of customers
* A clear and transparent career path with international opportunities, supported by our industry-renowned training and development.
* Our rewards are more than just cash incentives. But our competitive basic salaries, personal and team bonuses, and variety of incentive schemes are a great start.
* We offer a flexible work environment with a mix of office/home working set up.
* We never forget the important of health and well being. Our broad range of benefits ensure you receive rewards that go beyond your basic salary
* Minimum 1 year of recruitment experience operating in a 360 role or in a business development role.
* Proven track record of developing their own business and managing accounts
* Driven and very organised, she/he thinks out of the box and has a truly entrepreneurial spirit in order to develop their network and portfolios.
* Passionate and dynamic, the successful applicant is a true team player.
* Arabic speaking is an advantage
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Search Heads Middle East
Manpower Middle East
A Leading Oil & Gas Company In UAE
Procurement Officer / Procurement Specialist
A Leading Oil & Gas Company In UAE
|Abu Dhabi||10 Jun|
Ignite Search & Selection