Job description / Role
Recruitment Consultant – (Recruitment Agency background)
Salary: AED 3K + Incentives
Job location: Dubai, UAE
Job description / Role
Employment: Full Time
• You will be responsible for developing new client relationships through continual business development and focused networking.
• This will involve developing a strong business network; securing and attending numerous client meetings; pitching for new business; reviving dormant client accounts; etc.
• You will be expected to be targeted, strategic and proactive in your approach to business development.
• Attend and Understand Client Manpower requirements & Complete Documentation Process of job orders & Prepare job descriptions (if required) in liaising with client.
• Source candidates both with white collar and blue collar using different resources such as Recruitment Agencies, Personal reference, Head Hunting and from Social sites, job portal, etc.
• Post Vacancies on different site as per company policy.
• Filter job applications, conduct first round of interview with candidates through different sources; Telephonic, online, face to face or any other.
• Schedule second round of interview between client and candidates for online & F2F interview to ascertain their competencies, academic, experience, & communication skills and aspirations i.e. positions, salary, relocation aspects etc.
AED 3,000 to 4,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Recruitment Consultant is responsible advising clients on best and most suitable recruiting and Talent Acquisition methods for their clients.
• The UAE Driving license a must.
• Must have at least 3 to 4 years’ experience and have worked with recruitment agencies. (Multi white- & blue-collar experience)
• Often, they he is responsible for the process of finding, attracting and hiring talent for their clients.
• Follow up with the Candidate on Attestation of their respective Degree/ Diploma from concern Authorities if required by Client.
• Coordinate with Client for visa process and with candidate for ticket booking date and arrival.
• Supporting the admin activities.
• Enhancing database.
• Post joining activities include – collecting the timely feedback from the candidate & Client.
Interested candidates are welcomed to apply their CVs, other information/details can be discussed at the interview stage.
About the Company
UG INC. is a conglomerate established in 2007. Our service model in Contingency & Retained executive search, assessment, and recruitment remains unparalleled in the industry, as we provide sophisticated, in-depth, global coverage with the personal services like that of a boutique firm.
We have the coverage to search the world for talent and tap into the increasingly international pool of senior executive leaders to top down. We deliver executive search and leadership consulting solutions through our powerful network of offices in Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia/Pacific.
Our focus is on Fashion, Medical & health, Automotive, Construction, Oil & Energy, Education, Hospitality, digital and technology positions of different nationalities across globe for EMEA & APAC Region. We seek the best candidates, wherever they are located; the extensive cooperation among our branches enables us to spread a far-reaching net. Our global partner offices work together seamlessly to meet your executive search needs.
Specialist - Human Resources
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Assistant HR Manager
RTC-1 Employment Services
Human Resources Generalist
A Leading Lifestyle Retail and Distribution Company in UAE