Job description / Role
• To successfully recruit quality candidates for our clients ongoing recruitment needs.
• The role is based on achieving success in business development, building strong relationships with clients based on excellent customer service, and successfully applying the Kingston Stanley process to facilitate closing assignments to generate a minimum revenue target.
• Responsible for identifying, developing and managing both new and existing client relationships.
• To maintain a quality business platform with fully qualified live vacancies.
• Manage the full recruitment cycle
• Develop a strong interview style and skill-sets in keeping with the Kingston Stanley approach and with a view to having meaningful dialogue with high calibre candidates.
• Sending, when appropriate, regular speculative candidates of a calibre that may be of interest to our clients.
• Contacting candidates and clients through mail shot approach.
• Conduct pre-interviews with candidates face to face, to coach and mentor them through the different client interview stages. Running mock interviews and question and answer sessions.
• To develop and promote the Kingston Stanley brand through word of mouth and social media sharing relevant news, and driving candidate and client engagement.
• Develop a strong network of professional contacts through attending business group meetings, conferences, exhibitions etc.
• Advising on corporate strategy to continually grow your desk.
• Maintain a constant awareness of market insights.
• To embody at all times the confidentiality required to work closely with clients and candidates.
• Ensure accuracy of information on CRM system, through regular quality audits and use database in-line with company standards.
• Working effectively with senior members of staff to learn best practise recruitment knowledge.
• Look to develop with a view to promotion to Senior Consultant.
• A minimum of 3 + years sales experience
• A strong understanding of account management and client servicing, working as an extension of client’s recruitment / HR departments, in order to fully understand the right cultural and technical fit for the business.
• A strong understanding of a successful sales cycle with a passion for hitting targets and earning commissions.
• Able to work affectively work with the resourcing team and other consultants.
• Ability to think proactively & commercially.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Strong interview and listening skills.
• Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy.
• Proficient in English and MS Office.
About the Company
Kingston Stanley is the leading specialist marketing recruitment agency in the Middle East, working exclusively with clients and candidates across the full spectrum of the marketing sector since early 2011. We will help you find, screen and select the ideal candidate for your marketing jobs, and we have the largest, most current and qualified network of suitable candidates, ready to start immediately. Whether you have a role that urgently needs to be filled, or a killer portfolio, you’ll find what you’re looking for here. Strong ethics, honest hard work, integrity and marketing recruitment are the four pillars of our business and brand.
HR & Recruitment Administrator/Manager
Big Fish Recruitment
Talent Acquisition Executive
Addmind Hospitality Group
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Banke International Properties