Job description / Role
Join Argyll Scott Dubai and allow yourself to take an uncapped level of ownership in your career. You will be joining in the early stages of a journey, as part of a business that has a clear vision of spearheading a specialist market.
You will be working closely with our Senior Leadership Team across our markets to help grow the current sectors we recruit into, with a focus on Business Development.
As an overview, our Dubai team focus on two areas – B2B & B2C. These then break down into various functions including; Luxury Retail, FMCG, Pharma, Life Science, Accounting & Finance (A&F), and Sales & Marketing.
• This role will be specifically to recruit into the A&F market so must have at least 2 years experience in this market and willing to relocate to Dubai for a long period of time. We're open to both perm/contract recruitment experience. Currently, the work is perm based.
• The role is a challenging one and requires you to be both resilient, persistent, and able to develop business strategies relating to growth and performance. We’re well established with a strong infrastructure designed to support you, not hinder in your journey to success.
We offer one of the most competitive commission structures in the recruitment industry – no thresholds and up to 35%.
GBP 25,000 to 40,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Uncapped commission
• Transparent career pathways, so you know exactly what you need to do to move up to the next level
• A multitude of benefits that make it easy to love your job, including: ‘I own my own time’ – our take on flexible working, which stems from the idea that you’re in control of how, where and when you work.
• A Minority Interest Scheme – the opportunity to earn a share in your business; the more successful your team is, the more you’ll earn on top of your salary and bonus.
• All the tools you need to be more productive: mobile, laptop, your own LinkedIn Recruiter License, as well as a supportive and effective operations department.
If you want to propel your career in recruitment and is something you want to learn more about then please click below to APPLY NOW.
About the Company
We recruit the very best talent for middle management positions across a range of functions and sectors.
Think you've heard all that before? Read on.
We're here to make recruitment better. Better for our clients, our candidates and our own recruitment professionals.
We build relationships, not databases, and add real value that helps organisations and individuals grow. We are a team of functional and sector specialists delivering a genuinely consultative service that is underpinned by the depth of both our market knowledge and the client & candidate networks we have built.
As a part of the Redgrave Group, we work alongside Redgrave Partners, a leading executive search firm. This helped to inspire our unique approach of introducing a search led methodology to the middle management space.
Our clients love it. And as a result, we are one of the fastest growing professional recruitment groups on the planet.
Whether you're hiring or changing jobs yourself, you can't afford to get it wrong. Argyll Scott will ensure you get it right.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
HR & Learning Administrator
Xerox Emirates LLC
HR Advisor/Career Advisor
HR Source Consulting
Senior Human Resources Manager
HR Business Partner