Job description / Role
Our client, a well-known organization is looking for a proactive Recruitment Coordinator to assist across the HR team.
Responsible for providing administrative support to the team and assisting with the day-to-day operational activities of the section.
• Provide administrative support to the Recruiters using thorough knowledge of the end-to-end recruitment process
• Review and proofread all recruitment related documents collected throughout the recruitment process for data integrity and accuracy
• Manage multiple end to end process for the various recruitment activities
• Coordinate the calendars of relevant parties to arrange appointments and meetings
• Manage relationships with our key internal & external stakeholders
• Collect, analyze and interpret data
• Manage the end to end logistical processes of key Talent activities
• Maintain a branded and unified method of communication to the organization for each respective function.
• Identify and resolve issues quickly and directly or escalate as appropriate
• Continue to look for opportunities to eliminate, streamline and / or automate existing processes and activities
• Maintain a branded and unified method of communication to the organization for each respective function
• Maintaining data sources and ensuring a clear process for version control is established
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in HR management, business administration or related field
• Minimum of 4 years of experience in related field
• High proficiency in Microsoft Office tools, inclusive of SharePoint and VisioData analysis and reporting
• Superior written and verbal communication skills; ability to effectively influence others at all levels of the organization
• Ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations and maintain confidentiality of sensitive matters
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Admin Assistant - HR
Alpha Group (Alpha Flight Services UAE)
|Abu Dhabi||28 May|
Human Resources Coordinator (Pre-Opening)
HR / Recruitment Administrator
|Abu Dhabi||13 Jun|