Job description / Role
Black Pearl an international HR solution provider is currently looking for a well experienced and dynamic Recruitment Coordinator who will be based in our Abu Dhabi office.
- In this role, you will primarily be responsible for conducting researches in finding talents required for the current mandates of the business.
- You will be tasked to edit/format CV's, post/update jobs on different job portals, conduct initial screening with candidates and perform other ad hoc tasks that maybe assigned.
To be considered for this role, you need to meet the following criteria:
- A diploma or degree holder
- With minimum 2 years experience in the same role, preferably with exposure in finance or IT or construction
- Strong command of English language
- With excellent customer service skills
- Experienced in managing numerous tasks and projects
- Willing to work in a very demanding environment
- Excellent experience in formatting CV's
- Have knowledge in using recruitment database
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.
HR / Recruitment Administrator
|Abu Dhabi||13 Jun|
|Abu Dhabi||13 May|
Admin Assistant - HR
Alpha Group (Alpha Flight Services UAE)
|Abu Dhabi||28 May|
|Abu Dhabi||13 May|