Job description / Role
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a UAE National experienced in recruitment and emiratization. The position is a lead position for the recruitment activities of the facility.
* Providing direction to the international and local recruitment programs and ensuring successful recruitment
* Ensures on-going improvement and implementation of best practice recruitment strategies
* Manages the intake of employees from acceptance to arrival
* Partner with senior stakeholders to influence and implement the recruitment of UAE nationals
* Design, Develop and implement a recruitment strategy and plan in line with the business vision.
* Align recruitment activities with approved positions
* Review and monitor the budget and cost effectiveness of recruitment activities
* Ensure all vacancies are approved by qualified UAE Nationals, unless approval for a non UAE national hire has been obtained
* Develop and implement a strategy to support the Emiratization mandate
* Ensure there is a ready pool of qualified UAE Nationals available
* Masters degree in HR or related subject
* Circa 10 years experience in HR and Recruitment
* Able to travel between Dubai and Abu Dhabi
* UAE National with a Family Book
* Experience recruiting in education would be a benefit
About the Company
Robert Walters is one of the world's largest specialist professional recruitment consultancies with 53 offices spanning 24 countries.
We've helped thousands of professionals find permanent, contract and interim roles with leading global corporations, small to medium sized companies and innovative start ups. Our specialist recruitment focus includes: accountancy and finance, banking, engineering, operations, legal, IT, sales, marketing, procurement & logistics, HR and support/administration.