Job description / Role
• Work closely with the management to gain a comprehensive understanding of the company's hiring needs for each position, and meet competitive hiring goals and expectations.
• Manage the full recruiting lifecycle across a variety of open roles helping management find, hire, and retain quality talent.
• Utilize knowledge of multiple recruiting sources and execute innovative recruiting strategies to find quality candidates and prospects for new business.
• Develop and release job postings on different platforms and job boards.
• Manage New Hire Induction across business units.
AED 5,000 to 6,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• The candidate must have at least 1 year of UAE experience in a similar role and have strong experience in sales roles, preferably in Dubai real estate industry.
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong knowledge of end-to-end recruitment process.
• Familiarity with different job boards
• Educational background: Bachelor's Degree / Diploma in Psychology, Human Resources, or equivalent.
• Can start IMMEDIATELY
About the Company
Square Yards is a technology-enabled O2O transaction and aggregator platform for Global real estate. It offers a comprehensive, integrated menu of global property & asset portfolio by using technology, data, research and diversified presence to make global real estate investments decision making more research led and driven by risk/reward perspective. Square Yards has achieved a significant scale in facilitating real estate investments to satisfied customers worldwide through its direct presence of more than 2000 employees in 30 cities in 10 countries including India, UAE, Qatar, Oman, Singapore, UK, Hong Kong, Australia and Canada. Square Yards has presence in Abu Dhabi, Doha, Dubai, Kuwait, Sharjah, Muscat, Bahrain in the GCC region.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant - HR
GEA GRADE Refrigeration LLC