Job description / Role
We are seeking for a multi talented Recruitment Executive to attract first-rate talents and ensure lasting and successful placements. The Recruitment Executive will manage our full cycle recruitment, from identifying potential hires to interviewing and evaluating candidates. Should have at least a minimum of 2 years relevant experience.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Spearheads recruitment for various positions in the company from managing online job portals, efficiently screening candidates, endorsing to each department and actual hiring
• Design and update job descriptions
• Source potential candidates from various online channels (e.g. social media and professional platforms)
• Craft recruiting emails to attract passive candidates
• Screen incoming resumes and application forms
• Interview candidates (via phone, video and in-person)
• Prepare and distribute assignments and numerical, language and logical reasoning tests
• Advertise job openings on company’s careers page, social media, job boards and internally
• Provide shortlists of qualified candidates to hiring managers
• Send job offer emails and answer queries about compensation and benefits
• Monitor key HR metrics, including time-to-fill, time-to-hire and source of hire
• Participate in job fairs and host in-house recruitment events
• Collaborate with managers to identify future hiring needs
• Act as a consultant to new hires and help them onboard
• Maintaining relationships with both internal and external clients to ensure staffing goals are achieved
• Responsible for conducting reference checks by verifying employment information and contacting the professional and personal contacts provided by the candidate.
• Proven work experience as an HR Recruiter or similar role
• BSc in Human Resources Management, Organizational Psychology or relevant field
• Proficiency in Arabic is a plus
• Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
• Experience with sourcing techniques
• Understanding of referral programs
• Proficient in Word (Excel, MS Word, Outlook)
• Solid verbal and written communication skills
• Sound judgement
About the Company
ECG has a long and successful history in the staffing industry. Founded in 2002, we have now grown to be one of the top commercial staffing companies in the UAE.
ECG is a leading provider of human resource solutions operating from: Dubai (onshore), DIFC and TECOM.Over the years ECG has developed a reputation for identifying top quality candidates for our customers short and long term staffing requirements. We source candidates from all over the world based on our agency partnerships and tap into a global talent pool.
ECG’s contractual staffing solutions are tailored to meet our clients requirements for project staffing, event based hiring and long term hires.Currently we service a broad range of customers from different industries including: financial services, telecoms, diversified industrials amongst others.