Job description / Role
Requisition ID: 277052
Expected Travel: 0 - 100%
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
SAP Training and Development Institute
The SAP Training and Development Institute offers initiatives that empower rising talents on SAP's innovations, thus helps them to kick-start their tech career within the ecosystem of SAP customers and partners. With its various initiatives, the institute helps individuals and organizations to thrive in the Digital Economy and tackles some of today's most pressing issues, such as youth unemployment and digital skills gap.
The primary function of the role is to drive end-to-end recruitment campaigns for the SAP Young Professional Program and Dual Study Program.
The Young Professional Program (YPP) is a 3-month training program where recent graduates are trained and certified to become an SAP Consultant. Each candidate goes through a thorough screening process and is eventually selected to be part of the program.
The Dual Study Program (DSP) is a 3-5-day bootcamp for existing university students where they are trained on SAP technology and provided with further self-study plans to become a certified SAP Consultant.
- Successfully ensure the recruitment process is streamlined and effectively targeting the applicant audience.
- Create job descriptions that effectively capture the requirements for the program
- Lead a team of 2 recruiters to ensure that key project deadlines are met
- Liaise with Program Managers to understand timelines for projects
- Outline the recruitment cycle and timelines to senior internal and external stakeholders
- Liaise with university to help create awareness of the program and build a future talent pool
- Attend campus open days (where relevant) to boost awareness of the program
- Travel to countries in our EMEA South region to conduct face-to-face/ group assessments with prospective candidates.
- Travel is usually for 3-4 days every other week and the country varies on where we decide to a program. Countries planned include Saudi Arabia, South Africa, UAE, Tunisia, Nigeria, Ghana, Algeria, Spain, Greece, Ivory Coast, Morocco, Turkey, Egypt, Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania and Ethiopia.
- Regularly update senior management on project progression
- Work with local stakeholders to ensure documentation is legally compliant
- Minimum of a Bachelor Degree in a business/ IT related background
- 2-8 years of Recruitment experience
- Willing to travel anywhere
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now .
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
About the Company
Headquartered in Walldorf, Germany, SAP is the world's largest business software company with more than 51,500 employees at sales and development locations in more than 50 countries worldwide.
Our global development approach focuses on distributing development across the world in strategically important markets. A global network of SAP Labs spanning Bulgaria, Canada, China, Germany, Hungary, India, Israel, and the United States, enables SAP to operate locally, yet organize globally.
As the global technology research unit of SAP, SAP Research significantly contributes to SAP's product portfolio and extends SAP's leading position by identifying and shaping emerging IT trends through applied research and corporate venturing. SAP Research has highly skilled teams in 11 research centers worldwide.
Human Resources Advisor
Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist
HR Assistant Manager
Big Fish Recruitment