Job description / Role
* To ensure the high quality of the Recruitment cycle.
* Source potential candidates on niche platforms, like Stack Overflow, Github, Linkedin, X-ray etc.
* Craft and send personalized recruiting emails to passive candidates via different channels
* Parse specialized skills and qualifications to screen IT resumes
* Conduct the 1st HR interview with screened candidates
* Write and post technical job descriptions
* Provide data-driven data about the done job using different Recruitment metrics.
* Collaborate with engineering teams and arrange technical interviews with the talents
* Schedule interviews with hiring managers and negotiate offers
* Collaborate with internal teams and vendors to fix and improve staff quality.
* Contribute to the HR team and suggest improvements.
* Proven experience in recruitment for various IT roles such as software developers, project managers, QA engineers, and designers.
* Excellent knowledge of English
* Strong knowledge of IT technologies
* Outstanding analytical and organizational skills
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
* Knowledge of programming skills with blockchain and decentralized architectures
* TDD mindset
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.