Job description / Role
ManpowerGroup is a global leader in innovative workforce solutions, partnering with clients globally. Our expert family of brands – Manpower, Experis and Talent Solutions – creates substantial value for candidates and clients across more than 75 countries and territories and has done so for over 70 years. In 2021 ManpowerGroup was named one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for the twelfth year – confirming our position as the brand of choice for in-demand talent.
We are currently seeking an experienced Recruitment Manager with experience and skills in recruitment and sales within IT/Technology, Engineering and Finance/Banking recruitment division in the Middle East. This is an internal role within Manpower Middle East which will primarily focus on effectively managing and motivating a team of permanent recruitment consultants. The Recruitment Manager will have full Profit & Loss responsibility over the skill vertical which they manage. They are responsible for the effective reporting and forecasting of their own and their teams’ performances on a regular basis, as well as for developing, executing and implementing effective strategies to uplift performance in line with budgets and forecasts.
• Extensive business acumen across varied technology verticals - IT/Technology, Engineering and Finance/Banking etc.
• Solid recruitment experience at senior consultant level as a minimum;
• Sales and account management experience;
• Demonstrated communication, persuasion and influencing skills;
• Solid organisational skills;
• Intermediate MS Excel & Word skills;
• Ability to establish and maintain relationships with senior client contacts;
• High level of commercial acumen;
• Demonstrated experience developing and managing high performance teams;
• Good attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
• Experience in Business Development and Recruitment in the UAE or Middle East.
• A good understanding of the staffing and services industry.
• Driven individual motivated by sales commission
• A self-starter who can spot new opportunities
• Excellent communication skills: written, verbal and listening
• Collaborative and team orientated approach
• Internet research skills e. g. Google Deep Search, LinkedIn, etc.
• Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office Suite, PC Skills and CRM.
Manpower can offer you:
• A lucrative performance driven incentive plan
• Access to recruitment tools and database
• Structured induction and ongoing learning and development opportunities
• Fantastic internal rewards and monthly recognition program
• An experienced & supportive management team and great work environment
• Private Medical and Life Insurance
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions
Manpower Middle East
Currie & Brown
Sr. Recruitment Officer
Specialist, Talent Acquisition
Emirates National Oil Company (ENOC)