Job description / Role
Streit Group is looking for the Recruitment Manager for our RAK office.
• Mandatory requirement-local UAE experience within automotive manufacturing industry or similar and experience with blue and white collar.
• Design the selection matrix used in choosing optimum recruitment channel and source
• Explore market best practices in the recruitment and placement of employees
• Conduct job interviews to ensure candidates skills and qualification match the job requirements
• Maintain up-to-date knowledge of labor legislation, implementing required changes to keep company recruitment processes compliant
• Act as a single point of contact for managers regarding recruitment topics
• Build quality relationship with internal customers and external recruitment agencies
• Minimize cost incurred in a recruitment process
• Set social media communication strategy for different job profiles and functions in an organization
• Conduct research to identify and select suitable job advertising options
• Participate in job fairs and career events
• Local UAE experience within automotive manufacturing industry or similar and experience with blue and white collar is a must
• Able to manage a hiring process to ensure the staffing needs of an organization are fully met
• Has experience working with targets set system.
About the Company
Established in Canada in 1992 - STREIT Group is one of the world's leading, privately owned armored vehicles manufacturers with 12 state-of-the-art production facilities and 25 offices worldwide. More than twenty three years of war zone experience made STREIT Group one of the most trusted and reliable suppliers of armored vehicles.
We produce a large variety of Armored Personnel Carriers, Cash-in-Transit, Luxury and Security vehicles which are designed to provide effective protection in high-risk situations. All our vehicles undergo internationally recognized ballistics and impact tests, with STANAG 3 certification for military tactical vehicles and VPAM BRV 2009 VR7 for luxury and special purpose vehicles.
We are a leading supplier of armored vehicles with 100% safety record; our vehicles are deployed by armed forces all over the world. We take no chances when it comes to saving lives.
Human Resource Manager
A Leading Energy Services Company In The UAE
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Senior Recruitment Officer
|Ras Al Khaimah||11 Mar|