Job description / Role
A large government entity in Abu Dhabi is seeking a UAE National Recruitment Manager to manage a team of other Recruiters through a period of strategic change and growth.
A large government entity in Abu Dhabi.
* Lead the development and implementation of the recruitment strategy
* Lead and develop all stages of the recruitment process to ensure effective hiring
* Create a compelling employer brand and EVP
* Engage and manage effective recruitment tools such as social media and CV portals
* Manage and develop the team
* Initiate employee career fairs and high school/university hiring strategy
* Lead Emiratisation hiring strategy
Salary AED 65,000 - AED 70,000 plus benefits
* 10+ years generalist HR experience with 4 years in a management or leadership role
* 4-6 years in dedicated Talent Acquisition/Recruitment role
* Degree educated with a relevant HR qualification and/or MBA
* MUST be a UAE National with Family Book
* Demonstrable strategic experience in a business partner capacity
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Recruitment Resourcer - Construction /Oil and Gas
JMB Mena Solutions
Irwin & Dow
Green Gulf Careers
Senior HR Executive
Human Resource Manager