Job description / Role
- Sourcing CVs for all organizational staff requirements
- Interviewing and shortlisting CVs matching job specification
- Coordinating with hiring managers to arrange Interviews
- Preparing hiring documents including but not limited to offer letters, Assessment Forms, and all required paperwork
- Coordinating with candidate for getting required documentation for visa process and actively coordinate and follow up with public relations team for visa process
- Handling voluminous and bulk blue collar requirements such as labours, helpers, skilled helpers, technicians etc in coordination with manpower agencies and highly expert on paperwork required for overseas massive recruitment from different countries like Pakistan, India, Nepal, Nigeria, Philippines etc.
- Coordinating all paperwork for hiring and visa process for all local hiring within UAE
- Maintaining a comprehensive track database for each and every status of candidates and providing report to management at any point of time.
The ideal candidate should have a bachelors degree or equivalent with minimum of 5 years hardcore recruitment experience with exposure to voluminous hiring of staffs and blue collar categories specifically with Construction Industry background. Candidate who is highly experienced and adept in end-to-end recruiting right from manpower requisition till on-boarding is preferred.
Skills required: Extensive exposure to massive recruitment and administration of associated paperwork with specific skills on tracking each and every movement of mobilization steps.
Should be good in Microsoft Excel and preferably ERP / HRIS Software like JD Edwards, Oracle etc.
We need candidates who are available within UAE for a face-to-face interview. Candidates outside UAE please excuse.
About the Company
Managing forests in Abu Dhabi Emirate. Barari Forest Management was established in December 2007 as a Limited Liability Company. The company entered into an agreement with the Environmental Agency of Abu Dhabi to manage, operate, maintain and develop identified forests, gardens and infrastructure. The Emirate of Abu Dhabi has approximately 230,000 hectare of forests that were established by government, over and above the gardening in the cities and along main roads.