Job description / Role
- Sourcing CVs for all organizational staff requirements
- Interviewing and shortlisting CVs matching job specification
- Coordinating with hiring managers to arrange Interviews
- Preparing hiring documents including but not limited to offer letters, Assessment Forms, and all required paperwork
- Coordinating with candidate for getting required documentation for visa process and actively coordinate and follow up with public relations team for visa process
- Handling voluminous and bulk blue collar requirements such as labours, helpers, skilled helpers, technicians etc in coordination with manpower agencies and highly expert on paperwork required for overseas massive recruitment from different countries like Pakistan, India, Nepal, Nigeria, Philippines etc.
- Coordinating all paperwork for hiring and visa process for all local hiring within UAE
- Maintaining a comprehensive track database for each and every status of candidates and providing report to management at any point of time.
The ideal candidate should have a bachelors degree or equivalent with minimum of 5 years hardcore recruitment experience with exposure to voluminous hiring of staffs and blue collar categories specifically with Construction Industry background. Candidate who is highly experienced and adept in end-to-end recruiting right from manpower requisition till on-boarding is preferred.
Skills required: Extensive exposure to massive recruitment and administration of associated paperwork with specific skills on tracking each and every movement of mobilization steps.
Should be good in Microsoft Excel and preferably ERP / HRIS Software like JD Edwards, Oracle etc.
We need candidates who are available within UAE for a face-to-face interview. Candidates outside UAE please excuse.
About the Company
Barari Forest Management
Barari is in charge of the overall administration and custodianship of the majority of the forests in the emirate of Abu Dhabi. Our motivation to green the desert is planted within our core values. Barari currently manages more than 500 reserves and forests covering an area of 24,000 hectares with more than 18 million tress of different species, including ghaf, arak, sider and samar. Our innovative spin on the orthodox and established methods drives us far into the heights of possibilities in the industry.
Barari Forest management provides a variety of management activities to the forests and date palm trees ranging from the day-to-day activities to the developed core competencies. Our range of activities include; Irrigation system maintenance; ensuring that dripper irrigation system is maintained on the 80,000 hectares, which includes pumps and equipment's to abstract the irrigation water.