Job description / Role
Recruitment Officer provides a vital link between clients and candidates. The role is demanding and diverse and involves:
- Visiting clients to build and develop relationships;
- Developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do, plus their work culture and environment;
- Advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts in a range of media, for example newspapers, websites, magazines and social media
- Identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work;
- Using database portals to match the right person to the client's requirements;
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and tests and creating a shortlist of candidates for the client;
- Requesting references and checking the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the client;
- Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question;
- Preparing CVs and correspondence to forward to clients regarding of suitable applicants and organizing interviews as requested by the client;
- Informing candidates about the results of their interviews;
- Negotiating pay and salary rates and finalizing arrangements between client and candidates;
- Offering advice to both clients and candidates on pay rates, training and career progression;
- Working towards and exceeding targets that may relate to the number of candidates placed, a value to be billed to clients or business leads generated;
- Establish recruitment protocols that will streamline process to ensure quality service being provided to clients.
- Knowledge on the nuances of UAE employment visa processing and Labor Laws.
- Filipino or Indian national
- 25 to 35 years old
- Minimum 5 years of extensive recruitment experience
- Knowledgeable in using candidates search engines
- Knowledgeable with the UAE employment visa protocols labor laws
- Fluent in English both in verbal and written
About the Company
Copperfield Business Consultancy and Copperfield Recruitment Services are UAE based companies with core competencies in various Human Resources functions and manpower outsourcing. The driving factor to the establishment of both companies is to offer support to the HR functions and manpower requirements of companies without the need of going through the tedious process of recruitment, on-boarding and employee management which allows business to focus on their core functions and operations.
We are uniquely positioned to work as your partner for managing the entire portfolio and responsibilities of the HR Department and management. With a team of highly experienced professionals capable of understanding your company's every HR-related needs, you remain dedicated to the growth of your business without letting the challenges of establishing a HR Department get in the way.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
HR Executive - Performance Management / Compensation & Benefits
Dubai Properties (DP)