Job description / Role
• Manage the entire recruitment cycle including: manpower planning; sourcing; pre-screening; scheduling and managing the internal interviewing process; candidate relationship management; references or background checks; and closing candidates. Maintain accurate candidate information and update the Candidate Tracker as required.
• Source candidates through a variety of direct and indirect methods including posting job advertisements (internally and externally on relevant job sites) in print or digital media, conducting CV searches online, liaising with recruitment agencies/universities, recruitment campaign, job board procurement, taking referrals from existing employees and external referrals or any other recruitment method to fill vacancies and build a talent pipeline of candidates. Maintain communication with all pipeline candidates.
• Coordinate and work closely with the hiring manager.
• Develop and implement recruitment plans and strategies by studying business plans and objectives.
• Continuously review and amend recruitment plans and strategies as required.
• Ensure gaps in the workforce are filled promptly and operations are smoothly maintained.
• Build talent sources by researching and contacting colleges; industry associations; employment agencies; media; and internet sites.
• Provide organisation information, opportunities, and benefits; make presentations and maintain rapport. Serve as a liaison between the company and these sources.
• Understand and adhere to all mobilisation timelines.
• Ensure all vacancies are filled with suitable candidates within the targeted time frame.
• Provide Management with real-time market updates to set appropriate expectations on current labour market conditions for roles.
• Ensure subscriptions to relevant recruitment databases are renewed after proper analysis of candidate quality and costs, if applicable.
• Manage the administration of all recruitment records, ensuring that these are complete, accurate and up- to-date as per HR policy.
• Collaborate with the HR team to create and maintain a positive interviewing and on-boarding experience.
• Collect data on cost-per-hire and time to hire.
• Generate monthly reports and recommend improvements of work processes in the time taken or steps involved.
• Generate recruitment-related reports as required.
• Document and present detailed progress reports of recruitment campaigns, if applicable.
• Minimum Bachelors degree in Human Resources or relevant business management qualification.
• Human Resources certification is an advantage.
• Minimum two (2) years in a similar role preferably within a school environment.
• Previous work experience in the UAE and Middle East is a must.
• Strong I.T. skills including MS Excel, MS Word, MS Outlook and MS PowerPoint.
• Provide a high level of customer service to both internal and external customers in a courteous and professional manner.
• Ability to implement administrative processes and pro-actively resolve problems.
• Seeks equitable and creative solutions to problems.
• Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
• Approachable and positive attitude.
• Flexibility to travel or work outside regular office hours.
• Excellent time management skills and able to work to strict deadlines.
• Ensure quality, timeliness and completeness of work performed.
• Fluent English language ability both spoken and written. Professional telephone etiquette.
• Professional and smart appearance at all times.
About the Company
Melodica Music and Dance Institutue is a music institute in Dubai, UAE established and registered under the Knowledge and Human Development Authority. Melodica have been operating since 2013 and are one of the top-rated independent music schools in Dubai with six branches across Dubai with a further four opening over 2018-2020.
Melodica is registered with ABRSM, Trinity and RAD and specialise in teaching piano, vocals, guitar, violin, drums, saxophone, flute, ballet and hip hop for all age groups. With over 100 teachers from a variety of different backgrounds and nationalities including Russia, Ukraine, Poland, Serbia, Turkey, Bulgaria, Belarus, UK, South Africa, India, Canada and US, Melodica is a truly international school.