Job description / Role
In line with Taaleem’s spirited and nurturing values, we are supporting an extended maternity leave in central office, therefore we are looking for a Recruitment & On boarding Manager on a 6 month maternity contract cover to commence mid December 2019 until mid June 2020.
As this role will commence at the beginning of the extremely busy recruitment season, we are looking for a candidate who has experience within international teacher recruitment and who is able to ensure the smooth continuation in supporting our schools at this crucial time. The successful candidate will join a well established HR team who will be able to guide and support throughout.
Primary purpose of job
- Lead and proactively manage Taaleem’s Recruitment strategy, adhering to policies and process, maintaining focus on achievement of attraction and operational excellence objectives. Some of the key responsibilities of this role will be to Manage group-wide recruitment contracts
- Prepare and place internal and external advertisements, provide expert support, advice and guidance to HR Advisors and Principals on issues related to Recruitment and HR. Essentially, the post holder will be responsible for managing the recruitment function primarily to see it through the international teacher recruitment season at the same time as supporting the corporate recruitment needs internally.
- As the season progresses, the need to assist in managing the on boarding elements will become an integral part of the position.
- Alongside recruitment and on boarding, as this person will work very closely alongside the HR team, other general HR duties will be required as follows.
- Support new and existing HR Advisors with expert advice and guidance on any issues related to HR and Recruitment
- Provide advice and guidance to Principals, HR Advisors and Line Managers on Taaleem HR policies, processes, pay scales and benefits
- Contribute to regular HR Team Meetings.
- Additional projects as agreed with the Head of HR
- Operate as a key member of the HR leadership team and contribute to meetings and action plans
- Develop and inspire the HR Advisors across the schools to deliver effectively in their role and to achieve their potential
- International teacher recruitment experience is highly desired
- Relevant Education or Recruitment specific qualification
- 5+ years in Recruitment, experience with HRMS and /or Applicant Tracking Systems
- A proven track record within a similar role
- Experience in fast paced recruitment, in-house experience would be good but not essential if able to adapt quickly.
Closing Date Thursday October 31st 2019
About the Company
Taaleem’s main activity is the development and management of early childhood, primary and secondary schools. With quality at the forefront of our offering, we tailor each project to answer the specific educational requirements of a wide range of families by offering top international curricula including British, American, the International Baccalaureate and our custom early childhood programme.
Taaleem, which means education in Arabic, is committed to inspiring students and helping them to identify and develop their passions and talents. We only recruit the best international teachers who are capable of delivering our international curricula in a creative and engaging manner.
Taaleem is seeking to raise the educational standards in the region. The combined experience of its core team of senior education leaders in international education policy, operations and global management best practices means Taaleem is well positioned to ensure the creative of truly exceptional schools that satisfy the most comprehensive and exacting education developmental requirements.
Human Resources Executive
A Government Entity in the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah
|Ras Al Khaimah||16 Oct|
Ignite Search & Selection
HR Business Partner
|Abu Dhabi||6 Oct|
Swisslinx Middle East