Job description / Role
Your role as a Recruitment Researcher is to work with both employers and job seekers to find a successful match. Whether you are advising one of the world's largest companies on a candidate sourcing strategy, or helping a candidate taking the next step in their career, this is an exciting and rewarding career.
PageGroup was established in the United Kingdom in 1976. Since this time, we have grown to be one of the world's most successful recruitment organisations. Listed on the London Stock Exchange as a FTSE 250 company, we currently employ over 6000 staff with 155 office locations in 36 countries. Michael Page Middle East recruit at all levels of experience from graduate with 2-3 years' experience through to Director level in the following areas; Banking & Financial Services, Digital, Engineering & Manufacturing, Executive Search, Finance & Accounting, Healthcare, Human Resources, Legal, Marketing, Office Support, Procurement & Supply Chain, Property & Construction, Retail, Sales, Technology.
The position of a Researcher has the following responsibilities:
* Taking Job Briefs from Managers & Directors for active positions, asking accurate questions to be able to target the right candidates to the right opportunities.
* Preparing market mappings assigned by respective Director/Manager
* Actively working for the Manager/ Director on sourcing, shortlisting, screening and briefing candidates:
* Having qualitative conversations with candidates either in person or over the phone to analyse skills, knowledge and personality.
* Preparing shortlists of candidates for various positions, thereby preparing CV's and Candidates' presentations-displaying a career snapshot of shortlisted candidates, justifying why the candidates would be a perfect fit for the role and organization
* Putting together high level information packs for candidates to better understand the client, role and job market in the region
* Maintaining trackers to update progress on each role being worked on across various clients which serves as a personal database
* Updating the records of active candidates on our recruitment database
* Managing interview processes between clients and candidates: preparing the candidates for their interviews, scheduling interviews and liaising with the logistics team to coordinate travel and accommodation arrangements for clients/candidates if required.
* Opportunity to work with the FTSE 250 listed company
* The chance to work in a team based environment, along with owning individual goals and responsibilities
* At the end of the program there is opportunity to be offered a full time permanent position depending on individual results achieved and relevant business requirements.
* Outstanding communication skills - verbal and written
* Ability to multi task and deliver to tight deadlines under pressure
* Career driven
* Ability to work part of a team as well as autonomously
* Highly motivated to be part of a multinational organization
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Internship
NSI & Bluefin Talent
HR Admin Assistant & Receptionist
Executive Assistant Trainee - Internship
NSI & Bluefin Talent
Recruitment Consultant - Contracting