Job description / Role
Food People have established themselves as the regions first and only end to end food & beverage talent solutions business. We have partnerships with some of the most exciting food & beverage organisations in the region and continue to raise capability from farm to fork.
We are now searching for a Recruitment Researcher to join our team and help support our growth. We are looking for someone with a passion for the food & beverage industry, an entrepreneurial mindset and the desire to learn and grow with Food People.
• Work with the recruitment team to develop a sourcing strategy for each position / project / market.
• Maintain a constant awareness of what is happening in the business marketplace and more specifically within the global food and beverage industry
• Source active and passive candidates for highly specialised roles.
• Capture relevant information from professionals to enable you to be consultative and demonstrate how they could add value to a business.
• Co-ordination and scheduling of interviews.
• Track, manage and report on candidate pipelines for current and future positions
• Co-ordination and effective pipeline management to efficiently move candidates through the recruitment process
• Proactively cultivate talent and build industry narket maps
• Provide regular status updates to recruiting team stakeholders
• Additional responsibilities as identified.
• Minimum of 3 years experience within an agency conducting candidate sourcing methodologies, candidate selection and behavioural based interviews.
• Proven experience with LinkedIn, boolean search, google x-ray and other sourcing methods and tools.
• Organised work style: Effectively manages and prioritises workload, pays attention to detail, assumes and manages multiple tasks without close supervision, adapts to change, and consistently meets deadlines.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills and a genuine passion for providing distinguished customer service
• High energy. Flexible and adaptive, with the ability to work well and enjoy a fast-paced environment with minimal direction.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel applications, along with Applicant Tracking Systems.
• Must have experience working with a recruitment agency in the UAE.
• Must have FMCG manufacturing experience in the UAE.
• Proven experience using advanced search tools.
• Based in Dubai Marina.
About the Company
Food People are the region's first end to end talent solutions specialist for the food & beverage industry.
We specialise in the optimisation of the recruitment process; providing food & beverage businesses, a tailored service that reduces time and increases efficiency, whilst sustaining excellent service.
The Food People team have devoted their careers to developing strong global relationships allowing them to access seasoned professionals, game changers and future leaders in the industry.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Ignite Search & Selection