Job description / Role
Job Description – Recruitment Resourcer
Sun – Thurs (5 days per week) 8:30am – 5:30pm
A Recruitment Resourcer is responsible for a number of areas surrounding candidate management and client coordination. Their role is to find the best possible candidates for the job vacancies worked upon, presenting those you feel are the most suitable fit to the designated Consultant working on the role. In addition, you will support each candidate throughout the job cycle process, this could be assisting candidates in their preparation for interview, through to providing aftercare service after they start their new role. A Resourcer’s role is both challenging and rewarding.
We recruit right across the MENA region (UAE, Qatar, Oman, KSA, Bahrain and Kuwait) and deal with multiple vacancies at any one time so you would need to manage your time efficiently and effectively.
Duties will include:
- Receiving information relating to a specific job role and taking down the Job Description from either the client or the consultant and shortlist the best profile matches.
- Candidate search - This can be done through different channels such as: database, hotlist, available job boards/job sites, social networking sites, referrals, job posting etc.
- Telephone screening interviews with candidates and assessing their suitability
- Face to Face candidate interviews
- Day to day Candidate and Client coordination/correspondence in setting up the interviews right through to offer stage, acceptance and on boarding (instances where in coordination are required until onboarding stage)
- Formatting candidate CVs into company format
- Database maintenance and management;
- Creating and organising database and Candidate folders
- Candidate and Client management, making sure that both parties have been provided an excellent recruitment service
- In addition, you will be assisting the Consultant with daily duties, calls, correspondence and other related communication to the candidates and clients
- Managing the desk in the absence of the Consultant; Point of contact on his behalf
- Ad hoc duties
- High school qualifications or above
- Excellent communication skills – good written and spoken English essential
- Must be prepared to work under pressure in a busy sales environment
- Strong work ethic and the ability to handle a heavy work load
- IT literacy
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.