Job description / Role
Aquila Consulting are searching for an experienced Recruitment Resourcer with experience of the GCC recruitment market.
With experience in the Facilities Management and Security/Technology sectors, the ideal candidate will be responsible for:
• Searching for and identifying job leads to pass to consultants and strive to identify new candidate and client opportunities.
• Source new candidates from jobsites, social media and other platforms using local market knowledge.
• Contact the candidates and conduct initial screening to find out what roles they are interested in, their salary expectations, notice period, the reason for leaving current role, and so on.
• Coordinating with the relevant consultant to learn the job details, specific qualifications required, and the experience needed (if any) and use this information to source candidates who meet the criteria.
• Plan the candidate search - if sourcing a new candidate, searching through all available sources.
• Conducting the initial screening when dealing with new candidates, followed by registering the candidate to match the roles they are looking for.
• Providing general administrative support to the recruitment function, such as answering enquiries, supporting the sales process, and making sure that the candidates and clients always receive a professional and comprehensive recruitment service.
• Must have at least 2 years of Recruitment resourcing experience or equivalent
• Be able to work on your own initiative whilst conducting candidate searches
• This role can be either full or part time - it can work around your schedule
About the Company
Aquila Consulting is a Dubai based talent recruitment company established by individuals with unrivalled recruitment expertise in Global Search and Selection. We offer our clients a partner-centric, personalised, and mature approach to focusing and delivering on their international talent requirements.
What makes us stand out from the crowd is the rigor and passion we bring to the recruitment process. We offer unparalleled performance, transparency, and advocacy, taking the time to fully understand your organisational vision, culture, structure and leadership needs.
Aquila Consulting pride ourselves on seamlessly delivering the most efficient time and cost saving recruitment solution for your business.