Job description / Role
As a resourcer, it will be your job to support the principal recruitment consultant with certain tasks. This includes candidate name gathering, interviewing, candidate management, database maintenance and ensuring quality assurance compliance.
- Source and select candidates
- Network and advertise to potential candidates
- Identify skills to match appropriately with vacancies
- Negotiate contracts and new starter packs
- Deal with general queries relating to contracts, pay, logistics etc
- You'll be liaising with a whole range of people who work in Construction and the Oil and Gas industry getting as much information as possible to make the perfect match.
Candidates should have minimum 2 years previous experience in the Recruitment / HR industry and have a knowledge of the Engineering / Oil & Gas Industry. Salary depending on experience.
- Have good communication skills
- Be able to gain people's confidence and put them at ease
- Be persuasive, persistent and patient
- Be able to cope with pressure
- Be flexible and adaptable
- Have a mature personality
- Have good organisational and administrative skills
- Have the ability to prioritise
- Have good IT skills
- Be able to work to deadlines
About the Company
JMB Mena Solutions is dedicated to providing comprehensive and highly personalized back office and recruitment services with offices in the hear of Dubai. Due to our ability to offer a one stop solution including both temporary and permanent candidates, we understand that all requirements are not always needed on a permanent basis and due to this reason we are one of the very few business consultancies who have access to a unique manpower license which enables us to offer you temporary staff.
Through our well established presence in the industry and first class relationships with regional and multi-national firms, we have a constant stream of exciting career opportunities in the MENA region.