Job description / Role
Recruitment Resourcer / Researcher - Top Companies - Open to International Applicants
eMagine Solutions is growing!!
We have a multinational team and work alongside some of the world's most innovative companies helping to define their talent planning and talent acquisition function. We are looking for a recruitment resourcer to conduct research and HR interviews on behalf of our clients.
Would you like to help talented people love their career?
You may already be working in Recruitment or stuck in an administrative role with little room to progress.
Our clients work with us to develop talent solutions that make a difference. Our People are bright, ambitious, committed, but supportive, very friendly, sociable and fun.
Why work for eMagine?
We have a fun, dynamic and vibrant culture where enthusiasm and innovation is at the core of everything we do. This reflects on our day to day work and helps us deliver a great client and candidate experience. We want to help you have an incredible career because everyone should be able to fulfil their potential.
All our divisions are growing and therefore we have several exciting Resourcer opportunities. A Resourcer at eMagine is empowered to provide first class research, sourcing and administrative support to a team of recruitment consultants. Your days will be spent managing the candidate process; attracting, identifying and engaging high calibre, qualified candidates and supporting them throughout the recruitment lifecycle.
What will make you successful?
• Do you believe you have outstanding verbal and written communication skills and the ability to speak easily with all levels of seniority?
• Do you have strong organisation and time-keeping skills, a driven and self-motivated personality to succeed?
• Do you enjoy working in fast-paced environment?
• Are you able to prioritise workload?
• Are you a quick thinker that is creative and has a can do attitude?
We are based a stones throw away from the DMCC Crypto Centre and are helping drive blockchain, AI, Data and future tech companies in the region.
• End to end ownership of a recruitment / HR process
• Can do attitude
• Positive Outlook
• Sustainability and equality focus - we expect you to act as an owner
• You're driven, resourceful, and above all else - remarkably smart.
• You love a good challenge.
• You are the first to roll up your sleeves and work with relentless energy until you solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and you always come out on top.
• Passable doesn't cut it - you've got fire in your belly to learn more, do more and be more.
• For you, the sweetest success is shared success and you're known for your good nature.
• Able to demonstrate a high level of service delivery
• Excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills
• Demonstrate dependability in difficult circumstances and show a sense of urgency about getting results
• Ideally have a business, Economics, Finance or Information Technology degree, we are happy to consider graduates.
About the Company
eMagine Solutions is one of the leading authorities on leadership and talent globally. Our combined resources of over 100 years professional experience mean that our clients trust us with finding them the top talent globally and candidates trust us to find them the right opportunity in a timely and confidential manner.
Throughout our offices we provide complete solutions for our clients, including traditional temporary and permanent recruitment, executive search, recruitment process outsourcing (RPO), salary survey's, market mapping and training and development courses.
Our global client list work with us not only because of our expertise but also because of our honesty, integrity and passion.
Sr. Recruitment Officer
Human Resource Officer
Talent Acquisition & Recruitment Specialist
Irwin & Dow
Senior Recruiter / Recruitment Supervisor
J&T Express Middle East