Job description / Role
eMagine Solutions are growing rapidly out of the UAE and Saudi Arabia where we are engaged on several key accounts with Government, Multinational and Joint Ventured companies. As such we are hiring for 3 Recruitment Resourcers / Talent Mappers to join our Human Capital Intelligence team.
You will be a lively, passionate, customer focused individual ready to take on a new and exciting opportunity working in the recruitment industry. You will be responsible for locating, recruiting and interviewing potential candidates, who work within the Technology, Consulting Services, Aviation, FinTech, Defense and other allied industries. This job comprises of many sub-responsibilities including but not limited to the following: •Identifying suitable candidates through continual market development and talent mapping:
• Collecting Candidate References and full Right to Work documentation
• Maintaining administrative systems
• Arranging assessments
• Formatting documentation
• Pre-selecting candidates
• Managing candidate compliance tickets and qualifications
• Human Capital Intelligence
• Advertising positions
To succeed in the role you must have some administration experience, great attention to detail, be able to work to your own initiative and are able to multi-task and manage different tasks at once. You will ideally have recruitment experience, however full training can be given. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who enjoys a result driven environment and thrives on achieving realistic expectations and goals. If you can build candidate relationships and have excellent communication skills then we would like to hear from you. Experience with global multinational companies would be an advantage but not essential, as we believe in developing and supporting staff in their career.
• Team Player with excellent communication skills
• Excel, Word and Outlook experience
• Good grammar and written communication skills
• Be personable, client facing and have a good telephone manner
• Very organised, thorough and punctual
• Basic construction and recruitment knowledge is advantageous but not essential
• Well organised and structured approach to assigned tasks, demonstrates the ability prioritise and meet required deadlines.
About the Company
eMagine Solutions is one of the leading authorities on leadership and talent globally. Our combined resources of over 100 years professional experience mean that our clients trust us with finding them the top talent globally and candidates trust us to find them the right opportunity in a timely and confidential manner.
Throughout our offices we provide complete solutions for our clients, including traditional temporary and permanent recruitment, executive search, recruitment process outsourcing (RPO), salary survey’s, market mapping and training and development courses.
Our global client list work with us not only because of our expertise but also because of our honesty, integrity and passion.
Office / HR Administrator
A Leading Pharmaceuticals Company In The UAE
China Railway Construction Corporation (CRCC)
Black & Grey HR
Big Fish Recruitment