Job description / Role
Our client is a multinational company with a presence in the Middle East region. Operates through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors. With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centuries in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Your role, Are you a person? Do you know what it takes to find new talents and bring them on board? We're looking for someone like that to help us:
• Manage end to end recruitment process for group functions team in Dubai
• Managing Ops, Risk, Finance, consulting and Data science roles on priority
• Identify and on board the right candidates
• Build relationships with hiring managers and Human Resources business partners
• Work closely with colleagues in other Human Resources teams
• Ensure candidates and hiring managers get a seamless recruiting experience
AED 150,000 to 180,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Proven experience in a similar role
• High degree of client orientation and true service oriented mindset
• Excellent communication skills verbal and written
• Attention to detail combined with successful time management and prioritization skills
• Self-motivated attitude, and a result-oriented outlook
• An effective communicator; you know how to speak with people at all levels
• Analytical in your approach and service oriented
• Collaborative, focused and have positive attitude
• Good at judgment and decision making
• Bachelors or secondary education.
• Relevant work experience & relevant certifications
• MBA degree will be an added advantage
• Work experience – 2 to 10 yrs.
The salary band per annum will be AED 150,000 – 180,000.
• Location: Dubai, UAE.
We embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements Like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global Infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business Needs.
About the Company
At study abroad, we have a strong commitment to education and career development. Our aim has always been to help international students study in a country of their choice. We are passionate about bringing international grade education to the doorsteps of our students from all over the globe.
We aspire to become the world’s leading global education advisory by connecting our students to our huge network of opportunities across the globe.
Transparency and Integrity are the two most important building blocks we believe in for the admissions process at Study Abroad. We are committed to the highest ethical standards. Study Abroad programs are designed to handhold students and help them in exploring best-fit university options, applying to multiple universities through a single application form system. Our organisation and our counselors pledge ethical and clarity in mind attitude in our interactions with our students and their families.