Job description / Role
Food People are the regions first and only end to end food & beverage talent solutions business. We have experienced rapid growth in a short period of time and have secured some of the biggest food & beverage clients in the region.
We are now searching for a Recruitment Specialist to join our team and help support our growth in our Manufacturing and Supply Chain Division. We are looking for someone with a passion for the food & beverage industry, an entrepreneurial mindset and the desire to learn and grow with Food People. The key ingredient is a constant desire to win!
- Work with the manufacturing and supply chain team to develop a sourcing strategy for each position / project
- Maintain a constant awareness of what is happening in the business marketplace and more specifically within the global manufacturing and supply chain industry
- Source active and passive manufacturing and supply chain candidates for highly specialised roles
- Develop and maintain a strong network of professional contacts through attending relevant conferences and exhibitions
- Capture relevant information from professionals to enable you to be consultative and demonstrate how they could add value to a business
- Where logistically possible, meet every candidate you represent - We are 100% a quality first approach business and Food People add value because we are industry experts but also because know who we represent on a technical and culture fit perspective
- Co-ordination and scheduling of interviews
- Track, manage and report on candidate pipelines for current and future positions
- Co-ordination and effective pipeline management to efficiently move candidates through the recruitment process
- Provide regular status updates to recruiting team stakeholders
- Additional responsibilities as identified.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and a genuine passion for providing distinguished customer service
- High energy. Flexible and adaptive, with the ability to work well and enjoy a fast-paced environment with minimal direction
- Must be a native Arabic speaker
- Organised work style: Effectively manages and prioritises workload, pays attention to detail, assumes and manages multiple tasks without close supervision, adapts to change, and consistently meets deadlines
- Preferred to be experienced with candidate sourcing methodologies, candidate selection and behavioural based interviews
- Ideally have experience with LinkedIn, boolean search and other sourcing methods and tools
- Will consider candidates from the Food Manufacturing Industry or a Graduate in Engineering
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel applications.
Please note, candidates with relevant experience will be contacted to discuss the position in more detail.
About the Company
Food People are the region's first end to end talent solutions specialist for the food & beverage industry.
We specialise in the optimisation of the recruitment process; providing food & beverage businesses, a tailored service that reduces time and increases efficiency, whilst sustaining excellent service.
The Food People team have devoted their careers to developing strong global relationships allowing them to access seasoned professionals, game changers and future leaders in the industry.