Job description / Role
Quest Search & Selection in Dubai is an international, award-winning, established Recruitment Consultancy with an impressive reputation for delivering middle and senior management appointments to a range of clients across the whole of the MENA - and further including Asia, Australia and South Africa. Our core markets are Retail, FMCG, and Ecommerce.
We are currently looking to hire an experienced Recruitment Trainer who would be interested in joining our motivated and friendly team on a part-time basis as we look to grow our business further.
As the Recruitment Trainer, you must perform the following duties:
* Improve and implement training programs to enhance recruitment strategy and performance;
* Develop and deliver role-based training materials, and contents;
* Evaluate and provide feedback about observations and recommendations;
* Coordinates and communicates with the management to adjust and/or advance training, and build the team's expertise in recruitment;
* Designing assessment strategy to measure training success.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Requirements for an Ideal Candidate (Recruitment Trainer)
* Talent to lead and coordinate training/development activities;
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to adhere to tight deadlines and work cross functionally to keep the team on timelines;
* Proven experience in commercial sales and recruitment.
This is a role which offers great autonomy and very rewarding career prospects for the successful candidate. If you think that you have the right skills and experience for this role and are looking forward to boost your career furthermore, send us an up to date CV today.
Please note suitable candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted.
About the Company
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants' skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
HR & Admin Assistant
Styro Insulations Materials Ind. LLC