Job description / Role
• Ensure the stores are delivering a service focused experience for customers
• Deliver standards that reflect the brands quality and heritage
• Create strong commercial focus in the store management teams
• Ensure strong succession plans are in place to grow future leaders
• Protect the areas profit contribution by stores delivering stock loss and audit targets
• Deliver sales and contribution targets Build, and through coaching develop and maintain exceptional Store Manager capability
The Ideal Candidate:
• Multi site fashion experience with a proven record of developing Store Managers and big teams
• Demonstrate good commercial acumen and the ability to balance everyday with change initiatives
• You will demonstrate a real passion for service and thrive in a demanding retail environment
• You will be recognized as a leader who is always striving for improvement
• You will encourage an entrepreneurial style in your management team
• Arabic is a must, once the project in regional within the GCC.
About the Company
Robert Walters is one of the world's largest specialist professional recruitment consultancies with 53 offices spanning 24 countries.
We've helped thousands of professionals find permanent, contract and interim roles with leading global corporations, small to medium sized companies and innovative start ups. Our specialist recruitment focus includes: accountancy and finance, banking, engineering, operations, legal, IT, sales, marketing, procurement & logistics, HR and support/administration.