Job description / Role
Our client is looking to hire a Brand Manager for one of their leading Personal Care category. The candidate will have complete ownership over all marketing related activities for the category across MEA.
Multinational FMCG business that is regarded as a as a market leader within the health care industry. They are now looking to expand their operations into Modern and Traditional Trade channels.
The Regional Brand Manager would be responsible for marketing the Personal Care category across the MEA region. Reporting to the Brand Manager, the key responsibilities of the Regional Brand Manager are;
* Manage and implement all the marketing plans for the Personal Care category across MEA (including KSA)
* Collaborate with Export Managers and distributors in different markets on product insights
* Manage the marketing budget and shared P&L responsibility
* Coordinate with the global marketing teams on launch and relaunch plans and adapt them with local markets
* Manage the pricing strategy in accordance with different markets and different channels
* Liaise with marketing, digital and PR agencies on managing the identity of the category across the region
Competitive package with benefits
To apply for the role, it is necessary for the candidate to have the following;
* Ideally a candidate who has experience managing brands in Modern Trade and Pharmacy channels
* Minimum 4 years of regional brand management experience within a multinational FMCG/Consumer Health care business
* Fluency in Arabic
* Flexibility in travelling monthly, as the role would require travel to different markets across MEA including KSA
* Ability to work autonomously and interact with various stakeholders within the global teams
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Trade Marketing Manager - FMCG
Quest Search & Selection
Product & Trade Marketing Manager
Irwin & Dow
Product Trade & Marketing Manager - Home Appliances
BAC Middle East