Job description / Role
The Role Responsibilities
* Develop a detailed understanding of all CLDM functional areas E.g. Group CDD Policy and Procedures, Client Lifecycle operating model, etc.
* Lead/Support and drive regional change efforts, including deployment of change initiatives & new capabilities related to CLDM policy & procedure, operating model, technology landscape, etc.
* Collaborate with CLDM & regional/country business teams to lead or contribute to all aspects of business improvement initiatives E.g. opportunity identification, business requirements gathering, functional specification reviews, analysis & design, solution building, testing, change implementation, post change support, etc. to help reduce risk in line with Group Policy and Procedure & enhance client experience
* Support Regional Change Lead in managing & influencing key country/regional stakeholders across divisions & functions E.g. Client coverage, Operations, Technology, Legal and Compliance and Financial Crime Risk, etc.
* Support Regional Change Lead in organizing & conducting regional change forums
* Lead or contribute to relevant Project Working Groups
* Lead design discussions on how to best deliver against identified business problems
* Lead production of analysis artifacts to help drive change initiatives E.g. TOM, process maps, Business Requirements Documents (BRDs), etc.
* Manage Change Champions to ensure success of local change delivery efforts
* May need to work on weekends occasionally to facilitate technology releases
Our Ideal Candidate
* Excellent project management skillset.
* Ability to manage a broad range of Stakeholders, from working level through to senior management.
* Experience delivering change projects in the Client Due Diligence (CDD) and Client Lifecycle Management (CLM) domains across multiple geographies.
* Subject matter expertise in CDD and CLM concepts and processes.
* Excellent problem solving and analytical skills; able to break down complex problems to identify core requirements and define fit-for-purpose solutions.
* Interpersonal skills in networking, influencing and decision taking.
* Strong communication skills - oral, written and presentation.
* Knowledge of CIB, CB and BB business segments, client types and product offerings.
About the Company
Standard Chartered Bank started in 1958 in UAE with its first branch in Sharjah. The Group’s business gradually increased in Dubai with the opening of several branches and today, Dubai is the administrative hub of the Middle East and South Asia Region. In its 43rd year, the Bank enjoys the position of having the most extensive branch network among foreign international banks in UAE with 10 branches emirate-wide.
Standard Chartered is an international bank, focused on the established and emerging markets of Asia, Africa, the Middle East and Latin America with an extensive global network of more than 600 offices in over 50 countries. The three principal business groups are Global Markets, Personal Banking and Corporate and Institutional Banking.
In UAE, we are one of the leading banks, offering an extensive range of products and services for personal customers, local companies, multinational corporate and financial institutions.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Gulf Marketing Group (GMG Group)
Team Leader - Corporate Operations - UAE National
Commercial Bank of Dubai (CBD)
Fairmont Hotels & Resorts