Job description / Role
My client is one of the largest furniture manufacturers in the world that specialise within high end office furniture products.
As part of their long-term growth strategy and rapid development, they are urgently looking for experienced Furniture Sales Specialists in Dubai who have an extensive network base selling high end furniture to major Fit-Out contractors. The candidate must also have an excellent track record in sales and be able to demonstrate this. An excellent package is on offer with one of the most attractive commission schemes in the market.
The successful candidate MUST have previous experience within furniture sales in the GCC.
• Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
• Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities. * Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
• Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organisation.
• Research and build relationships with new clients.
• Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals.
• Plan approaches and pitches. * Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
• Participate in pricing the solution/service.
• Handle objections by clarifying, emphasising agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion. * Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
• Present an image that mirrors that of the client.
• Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
• Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
• Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
AED 25,000 to 40,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Minimum 5 years GCC/UAE experience
• Furniture sales experience AND wide network base
• Fit Out Contractor knowledge an advantage
• UAE Driving License
• Results driven
About the Company
Sinopack was created with one vision: to become the market leading recruiter for the Gulf construction market. Over the years, Sinopack has developed and nurtured relationships with the worlds leading Contractors, Developers, Project Management Consultancies and Architecture and Design practices. This has resulted in immediate, unrivalled access to the markets key decision-makers - giving exceptional candidates a distinct advantage.
With over 10 years experience exclusively recruiting internationally, Sinopack not only has an in-depth understanding of the global construction market but also a wealth of market knowledge that allows us to provide excellent service to our clients and candidates.