Job description / Role
The CFO will act as a Business Partner for the Senior Leadership
Headquartered in Geneva, our client is a leading healthcare group operating across 15 countries. They are looking to expand their finance department and have an opening for the CFO.
* Maintaining and developing internal controls, compliance and corporate governance
* Ensuring compliance with laws and regulations while adhering to the company's policies and procedures
* Producing accurate and timely management reports and financial statements for all entities
* Reviewing day-to-day accounting and finance operations
* Overseeing the Statutory Accounts
* Handling the FP&A processes
* Providing the group with excellent, accurate, and transparent management reports
* Developing decisions based on business cases and analyses
* Optimizing cash flow management and working capital
* Supporting the management in developing new growth and business strategies
* Engaging with business partners to support business objectives in coordination with the management
* Establishing and developing healthy relations with stakeholders internally and externally (both suppliers and customers)
* Supporting and looking into potential JV and M&A activities
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary, all-inclusive of basic, housing and transport allowances. Additionally, he/she will receive a bonus, medical insurance. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced CFO to further progress their career.
The successful candidate for this CFO role is/has:
* Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, or related with a master's degree or a professional qualification
* Prior experience of 10 years in financial management within a similar role; With the ability to manage local stakeholders and government authorities
* Well versed with IFRS
* Fluent in English- Arabic is a plus
* Excellent communication, problem solving and teamwork skills
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.