Job description / Role
Regional Commercial Excellence Director META
NTS Group are working alongside a leading multinational pharmaceutical company to recruit a Regional Commercial Excellence Director Middle East, Africa & Turkey.
In this role you will build & lead execution of Commercial Excellence Strategy in collaboration with Country / Cluster leads and Finance. Develop execution capabilities to maximize effectiveness of Commercial strategies by implementing continuous improvement methodology supported by sound change management project management and process improvement.
- Lead the implementation of the Go To Market strategy for key commercial initiatives
- Lead Commercial cross-functional projects in order to support integrated business strategies & execution, develop and implement successful strategies to support commercial performance
- Identify critical business opportunities and effectiveness needs, develop and implement effective strategies that drive the company performance and long-term growth and productivity priorities
- Lead Commercial Excellence to deliver right products in the right place at the right commercial terms to support regional business performance
- Deliver Process improvement and embed Process Excellence across all functional areas
- Develop Business performance balanced scorecard and strong collaboration with the META GM
- Creates a clear purpose, vision, strategies and key priorities for competing successfully in the evolving pharmaceutical and health care industry.
Leading Transformation and Change:
- Demonstrated success in shifting a business or company’s strategy, mindset, culture, process and focus to ensure commitment to continuous improvement, innovation, accountability and nimbleness.
- Actively engages and aligns others to support the change and take an organization to where it needs to go.
- Demonstrates proven leadership skills in functional areas of marketing, sales pricing and contracting.
Impact and Influence:
- Builds personal credibility and strong working relationships through quality of contributions, trustworthiness, openness, and candor.
- Breaks barriers and influences across organizational and/or geographical boundaries
Business Acumen and Savvy:
- Demonstrates proven skill in growing revenues, expanding margins.
- Understands how strategies and tactics work in the pharmaceutical and health care marketplace and integrates market considerations, competitive threats, and legal considerations in plans.
- Demonstrated success in driving execution of key priorities and holding team members accountable for results, behaviors and continuous improvement.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully and effectively collaborate and work across boundaries and building strong external relationships.
About the Company
NTS Group is a leading specialist recruitment firm and experts at recruiting skilled, qualified and professional people in the Middle East.
Our promise is simple. To provide our clients and candidates an expert, professional and bespoke service whilst maintaining the highest levels of integrity and honesty.
NTS Group specialise within contingency, retained and search based recruitment campaigns across the following sectors;
Finance & Accountancy Professional Office Support Sales & Marketing Operations
To our clients, we understand people are your biggest asset and the future of your business. This is why we focus on understanding not only your technical requirements, but your culture, values and vision in order to find the right people for your business first time.
To our candidates, we believe in honesty, integrity and supporting you throughout the entire process. We listen to what you want and proactively go to market to assist you in finding your dream job.