Job description / Role
• Identify Regional expansion opportunities through Sub - distributors.
• Provide market insights when the company is evaluating new portfolio additions.
• Handling In indirect / Distributor markets to Train Distributor teams
• Provide strategic direction to the Business Units to ensure delivery of broad business objectives
• Lead the sales & marketing operations, and track sales performance, ensure the sales is aligned with the Budget.
• Build relationships directly with VIP accounts & KOLs
• Has direct responsibility to drive the growth of the Medical Aesthetics division in the LEVANT Region
• Receive official business and marketing plans from the distributors for the different products and verify these plans to help build better forecasts
• Develop new market entry business strategies with the marketing.
• Develop customer loyalty plans for international markets.
• Analyze global industry trends for potential new markets and business opportunities.
• Identifying and verifying the suitable sub distributors according to the product we want to sell there
• Develop strategies for international marketing campaigns, brand communication and public relations.
• Build a tracker with the marketing team and update this tracker weekly.
• Has direct responsibility to deliver the Sales budget and profitability with full P&L responsibility
• Monitor the comprehensive sales forecasts to the Management to ensure consistent stock supply.
• Monitor and control Accounts receivables and ensure and AR / bad debt is within Finance Department agreed levels
• Set pricing and rebate policies and ensue execution in line with SOPs
• Monitor pricing, ASPs, bonus and discounts to maximize profitability - Will be responsible for P&LManagement:
• Report back to the Senior Management on business results and operations.
• Identify potential issues ahead of time and develop solutions for alignment with the Senior Management Team
• Assure proper recruitment, induction, evaluation of all staff.
• Conduct relevant staff evaluation and appraisals and oversee professional development and training program plans for staff.
• Build strong relationships with the brand owners & partners
• Monitor existing commercial contracts and maintain renewals as appropriate
• Develop strong understanding and maintain market data for the territory.
• Replenishments of stocks and forecasting stocks for advance order will be core responsibility.
• Maintain 100% accuracy in coordination with Supply chain department to maintain balance stock and company do not go out of stock.
• Ensures product availability in all regions according to Sales forecast.
AED 18,000 to 22,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Strong leadership qualities and strong interpersonal, motivational and influencing skills
• Analytical Thinking and strategic planning skills
• Able to work in fast, dynamic, multicultural and matrix structure.
• Has strong drive, high energy, maturity and ability to work under pressure and deliver results
• Strong analytical, numerical, creative and conceptual thinking skills
• Collaborative approach
• Strong interpersonal and people skills
• Strong communication skills in English (mandatory)
• Scientific and technical capacity to understand and communicate about company products and services
• Well-developed understanding of the territory market and sales operations
• Familiarity with finance and accounting concepts to interpret and optimize forecasts, budgets, expenses and overall financial performance in the territory
About the Company
Arabian Medical Enterprises ARAMED LLC is specialized in the field of Medical Aesthetics, Alternative Laser Treatment and Advanced Medical Solution fields. ARAMED was established in 2003 in the UAE with the intention to expand to the GCC market. After achieving solid, and strategic development in the UAE market. Driven by a unique team of management, ARAMED is determined to become a market leader in all product lines and achieve growth by both intensive and integrative growth strategies. We are keen to become the source of trust and advice for this business field by implementing well-crafted marketing techniques and programs.
ARAMED is entering its 17th year of operation. Its products have been well received, and marketing will be key to the development of brand and product awareness as well as the growth of the customer base. ARAMED possesses fair information about the market and knows a good deal about the common attributes of the most prized customers. This information will be leveraged to better understand who is served, what their specific needs are, and how ARAMED can better communicate with them.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Operations Team Leader (Export/Import)
Excelsior Group ME
Business Development Manager
Excelsior Group ME
|Abu Dhabi||23 Jun|