Job description / Role
Venture Search is recruiting on behalf of an international financial institution, hiring for their DIFC based, (DFSA regulated) office in Dubai.
This role would suit a finance professional preferably with exposure to a global markets related firm (e.g. asset management, trading, exchanges, broking, hedge funds, etc.).
- Applicants must have previously held position as the nominated Finance Officer for DFSA financial reporting.
- It is expected that the successful candidate will hold a recognised accountancy qualification (e.g. ACA, ACCA, CPA).
- Prior experience working for an international institution in a developed market (i.e London/HK/Singapore/New York) will be preferred, as this role will require daily liaison with international finance colleagues and stakeholders.
Whilst this role will be working Sun-Thurs UAE hours, due to the nature of the business, from time to time, working on a Friday, or joining management calls during UK trading hours may be required.
USD 100,000 to 120,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- Qualified Accountant (e.g. ACA / ACCA / CPA)
- Previous experience as appointed Finance Officer for DFSA financial reporting
- Understanding of Global Markets and working knowledge of traded financial instruments (e.g. listed derivatives, equities, OTC products, structured products, etc)
- Previous experience working for a global financial institution in a developed market is preferential
About the Company
Venture Search is an international banking & financial services search firm, combining technology and human skill to enhance all aspects of the hiring process. By combining advanced search technology and a market-leading team, we are able to attract the most talented candidates in the banking and financial services sector. Here at Venture Search, we are passionate about building world-class teams and delivering long-term recruitment solutions. Venture’s focus spans multiple facets of the global Financial Services industry, including Banking, Non-Banking Financial Institutions, Buyside, Fintechs, and Advisory firms.