Job description / Role
Regional General Manager, Middle East, India, Europe and Americas
International manufacturing company is currently recruiting a Regional General Manager. This role will be responsible for the following regions, Middle East, India, Europe and America. The successful candidate will be competent in managing a remote work force and must have experience working in the Middle East and India as a minimum ( Europe and America would be a benefit).
The main purpose of this role will be to provide the leadership to continue to improve the commercial performance and drive the sales growth of the Middle East, India, Europe and America (MEIEA) business.
This will include strengthening the current position and reputation within the MEIEA market through capitalising on the company’s core competencies, product range and value added services as well as focusing on the achievement of growth and market penetration.
The key areas for success are:
• Drive accountability for results across all levels and functions of the Companies MEIEA business, including commercial, market, customer, sales, product and supply chain management.
• Utilise strategic and market forecasting strategies to anticipate and plan the resource requirements that will position the business for future success.
• Develop and document the strategic plan for the MEIEA business, and provide ongoing leadership in the roll out, implementation and achievement of the plan.
• Drive the ongoing performance of the business, achieving improvement across all areas and stretching capability to achieve maximal results. Ensure delivery against key objectives that align with the priorities of the business.
• Ensure the ongoing development of service standards of excellence, consolidation of strategically beneficial relationships with key customers and distributors for the MEIEA markets.
• Leverage the knowledge within the Group business to aggressively position the business within the competitive marketplace.
• Provide leadership that will challenge, develop and inspire the business to focus on improvement across all areas of performance and operations of the business.
• Actively shape and strengthen the culture of achievement within the MEIEA business to align with the Company's Vision & Values
• Coach and mentor the team to stretch capability and challenge the status quo.
The successful candidate must be able to display:
• Strong evidence of achievement of personal and business objectives in line with set priority and timeframes
• Clear business and commercial management – Demonstrates the edge required to make the tough yes and no decisions and the confidence to back own judgement.
• Strong leadership skills at senior or executive level management, matched with management capability to ensure clear focus to drive results
• Personal integrity and passion for achievement. High energy and resilience
• Track record in driving improvement across all areas of business- including people capability, financial performance and expense reduction
• Experience in Sales or Marketing in FMCG, Distribution or similar industry an advantage.
About the Company
Inspire Selection is headquartered in Dubai and recruits across the Middle East region. We employ highly knowledgeable, professional consultants who are experts in connecting the right people with the right opportunities. Our reputation has been built upon our honesty, integrity and our ability to source candidates of the highest calibre right across our specialist sectors. As a result, we are recruitment partners to a wide spectrum of organisations - from leading blue chip companies to smaller, local businesses. Sectors we cover include HR, Administration, Finance & Accounting, Insurance, Legal, Sales & Marketing, IT, Oil/Gas/Energy, Engineering, Procurement, Manufacturing, Logistics & Supply Chain.