Job description / Role
Our client is a leading Multi-National company. They are currently seeking a Regional HR Manger to join their Dubai based team.
The role will be to cover North Africa (Algeria, Morocco), Cameroon & HR projects MENA
• On a defined scope of teams, ensure the role of “partner for people”, teams and their manager in order to contribute to their development
To fulfil this mission he / she has to:
• Foster the development of competencies to optimize the individual and collective performance, in relation with the short and long term requirements of the Company.
• Provide managers and team members with support on all processes of the Personnel function, using the expertise of SP network whenever necessary.
• Be the guarantor of the respect of the six Personnel policies and especially respect for people, professional mobility, management quality, and conformity to the internal Group rules, legal regulation, and Company agreements. Receive requests for recourse and provide a resolution
• Provide HR Investigations in case of Ethic Case /situation related to HR Domains
• Provide HR Support for companies not yet integrated into company systems
• Participate in HR Transversal projects related to MENA perimeter
• Ensure the recruitment activity for North Africa & Cameroon and others countries if needed.
KEY EXPECTED ACHIEVEMENTS
• Managers are supported on all processes contributing to their team and team members’ development.
• At their request, employees are advised on their professional path and/or competency development
• Employees selected in talent pools benefit from a proactive relationship related to their professional path
• Critical jobs and positions are staffed on time through active management of succession pools and succession plans
• Managers are supported to enhance their managerial quality
• Internal professional mobility is supported & guaranteed
• Personnel policies are respected, as well as external & internal rules and regulations
• Employees have confidence in recourse process via the PDP. All cases are treated completely and fairly, whichever the recourse path chosen.
• HR experiences, ideally as a HR business partner of HR country manager
• Fluent in English, French and Arabic.
• Able to deal with complexity
• Ability to maintain strong level of confidentiality.
• Comfortable in Compensation & Benefits.
• Knowledge of labor law, legal matters.
In return our client will offer an excellent salary, plus additional benefits and the opportunity to join a world renowned organization, one that can offer stability, long-term employment and the chance to develop within this organization.
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.
Sr. Human Resources (HR) Manager
A Leading Company In UAE
Regional Human Resources Manager
Big Fish Recruitment
Human Resource Manager
A Leading Energy Services Company In The UAE
HR Business Partner / HR Manager