Job description / Role
I am recruiting for an exclusive role for one of our logistics clients here in Dubai. The role is for a Regional Human Resources Manager for the MEIA region. The role is a brand new position. You will play a key role for the business in the MEIA region. Your functions will include, implementing key HR initiatives, business partnering, operations, organisational development, admin and compliance.
Your key functions will include:
- You will implement the role as Regional HR Manager
- You will establish the HR Business Partner role on a regional level and provide expertise and advice
- You will support implementation of Cornerstone as global HR software for the group
- You will support local HR administrators, establish standards for HR operation within the Region
- You will roll out global HR initiatives and processes in the region
- You will support recruiting processes, on-boarding and be involved in recruiting of management positions
- You will be heavily involved in local compliance also
- You will liaise between Global HR, local Management and local HR
- This will be a hands on roll role, where you will be coaching, guiding and supporting colleagues in the local office
AED 21,000 to 25,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: plus bonus and health insurance
- 8 + years’ experience
- HR Management experience
- Experience in implementing tools and processes
- Experience implementing HR systems
- Independence and self-driven
- Coming from a heavy industry or logistics background
- Have implemented global HR initiatives within a region in the past
- Have provided HR advice to local functions in the past
About the Company
Hays is the leading global specialist recruiting group. We are the experts at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide.
Our Middle East office was founded in December 2005, headquartered in Dubai UAE. We deal with clients in the UAE, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and other key areas in the region. Our consultants sector-specific knowledge and unique understanding of the local market allows us to offer an exceptional level of service across all divisions.
We currently recruit for roles in the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Architecture, Banking, Construction & Property, Engineering, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Logistics, Legal, Office Support, Oil & Gas, Life Sciences, Supply Chain & Procurement, and Sales & Marketing.
As part of our continuing expansion, we have opened a dedicated Abu Dhabi desk to further assist with our client needs across the region.