Job description / Role
* As the Regional Learning and Development Manager, you will be responsible for supporting employees and the business by creating robust L & D programmes and initiatives.
* You will analyse, design and deliver key learning programmes in line with regional learning programmes.
* This is a business partnering appointment where the successful candidate will have proven experience of supporting a people agenda, working closely with key business groups, supporting key stakeholders at business level all to grow and develop the business by creating a strong L & D portfolio.
* Support, identify and create a L & D strategy.
* Full TNA and competency needs analysis.
* Management of annual training plan.
* Manage external providers.
* Reporting on metrics and deliverables.
* Fully design and deliver blended learning.
* Strong experience of digital tool and learning programmes.
* Support international programmes and teams.
* Tailor and apart different learning styles dependent upon business needs.
* Candidates will be degree qualified with recognised learning and coaching qualifications preferred.
* 8 years plus experience within a matrix organisation with experience.
* Experience of hospitality, leisure, retail or FMCG desirable.
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Learning and Organizational Development Manager
|Abu Dhabi||20 May|
Learning and Development Manager
|Abu Dhabi||8 Jun|
Human Resources Manager (Large Conglomerate)
HR Source Consulting
|Abu Dhabi||24 May|