Job description / Role
Robert Half is currently working with a FMCG company and is looking for Regional Legal & Compliance Officer to be based in Dubai.
The primary purpose of the role is to ensure our company adheres to legal standards and in house- policies and to enforce regulations in all aspects and levels of business as well as provide guidance on compliance matters, Code of Conduct and Antitrust. The candidate's main goal is to preserve the company's integrity by making it stays on a lawful, ethical and compliant course.
Key Result Area
* Develop, implement, maintain and monitor the compliance activities of the Company
* Ensure full fledge training of LXIL Code of Conduct and compliance policies.
* Ensure that each department of the company follows all applicable laws and regulations.
* Accountable for compliance audits and examinations, the dissemination and analysis of new or revised laws and regulation, research on compliance issues, compliance training and the company's overall compliance policies and procedures.
* Ensure that our business is in compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, internal policies and procedures, LIXIL Code of Conduct and Antitrust Manual.
* Create, administer and maintain policies, procedures, standards and controls to prevent, detect and remediate illegal, unethical or improper conduct and meet all applicable legal and regulatory requirements.
* Promote and increase awareness of LIXIL Code of Conduct and understanding of new and existing compliance issues, advise and train business units in carrying out their compliance programs.
* Post-Merger Integration Plan (including the implementation of distribution agreements).
* All legal work concerning LWT East Mediterranean, Middle East, Africa & Turkey entities.
* Evaluate the efficiency of controls and improve them continuously.
* Revise procedures, reports etc periodically to identify hidden risks or non-conformity issues.
* Research and evaluate different risk factors regarding business decisions and operations.
* Apply effective risk management techniques and offer proactive advise on possible legal issues.
* Conduct your work with integrity and responsibility.
* Proven experience as Compliance / Legal Office.
* Excellent knowledge and understanding of corporate law and procedures.
* A business acumen partnered with a dedication to legality.
* Demonstrated ability to create legal defensive or proactive strategies.
* Sound judgment and ability to analyse situations and information.
* An analytical mind able to "see" to complexities of procedures and regulation.
* Bachelor degree in Law
* Certifies compliance professional is a plus
* Mastering both English and Arabic Languages, German is a plus
* 50,000.00 - 55,000.00 AED Per Month
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.
Legal and Compliance Officer
Powerchina Huadong Engineering Corporation Limited
Legal and Compliance Officer - FS Company
Al Boom Marine
In-house Legal Counsel
Ignite Search & Selection
Legal Counsel Ethics & Compliance