Job description / Role
* Overall responsibility for legal functions in the Middle East and North Africa region; advising on legal and compliance issues, and providing legal support for business in the region
* Advise client executives, business development leaders and other business partners on the legal and commercial aspects of a wide range of commercial contracts and agreements, including negotiating and drafting complex agreements
* Responsible for corporate governance and compliance matters in the regions
* Advise on various other legal matters, including intellectual property, litigation, data privacy and employment
* Instruct external counsel and ensuring quality and effectiveness of such external counsel engagements.
* Provide timely, practical, business-oriented legal advice
* Business Compliance
* Ensure a sound understanding of, demonstrate commitment to & comply with all legislation & Publicis Groupe Policies (Janus) relevant to your role & all activities undertaken in that role.
Personal & Team Accountabilities:
* Actively develop and maintain strong working relationships with all Legal Team lawyers and shared services personnel.
* Actively maintain communication and behaviour standards that foster a culture of strong customer and service excellence within Legal and Resources.
* 10 + years' experience practicing law in a reputable law firm, multinational corporation and/or public company
* Degree in law from a recognized university and admitted to practice law in Dubai.
* Experience in a shared services centre environment, international business transactions, general corporate, M&A law and /or litigation preferred.
* Experience with traditional and digital media, advertising, licensing and IT services agreements is a plus.
* Extremely strong organizational and interpersonal skills, including ability to work effectively within a globally distributed team and a fast-paced business environment
* Ability to draft and close complex commercial agreements independently
* Demonstrated ability to think and decide quickly, and to communicate complex legal issues and solutions clearly and concisely
* Excellent English written and oral communication skills, including a clear and concise drafting style;
* Fluency and excellent writing skills in Arabic.
* Travel Requirements: International travel might be required.
* Creative, proactive, results-oriented thinker with demonstrated ability to understand issues from both legal and business perspectives, and to develop credibility at all levels of a business organization
* Ability to grasp and use finance concepts (such as cash flow, margin analysis, revenue recognition) in contract negotiation
* Ability to multitask across competing demands of internal teams, Business Units and external parties
* The role requires a driven and practical person who pays attention to details and yet can focus on future goals and implement continuous improvement in legal processes.
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.
Head of Legal
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
Senior Manager Commercial Legal
Counsel - Group Legal
Senior Legal Advisor